Terms and Conditions
This domain name “Lakshmifoods.co.in” (hereinafter referred as “website”) is owned by Lakshmi Food Industries. (hereinafter referred as “Lakshmi Food Industries”) your usage of this website will be governed by following terms and conditions.
The term ‘You’ / ‘Your’ means all natural persons who are users of this website including but not limited to registered members, wherever required for the usage of this Website.
MEMBERSHIP AND USAGE CONDITIONS
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Lakshmi Food Industries website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Lakshmi Food Industries reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Lakshmi Food Industries’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. You agree that we may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Lakshmi Food Industries is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website’s Users. Hence forward:
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period, and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Lakshmi Food Industries does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers.
- Lakshmi Food Industries does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Lakshmi Food Industries does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. Lakshmi Food Industries accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third-parties.
- Lakshmi Food Industries is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Lakshmi Food Industries cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. Lakshmi Food Industries shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
- Lakshmi Food Industries does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
- Lakshmi Food Industries does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
- At no time shall Lakshmi Food Industries hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Lakshmi Food Industries have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Lakshmi Food Industries is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Lakshmi Food Industries is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
- At no time shall Lakshmi Food Industries hold any any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Lakshmi Food Industries have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
- Lakshmi Food Industries is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with.
- Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
- You release and indemnify Lakshmi Food Industries and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Lakshmi Food Industries cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User’s information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
- Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. Lakshmi Food Industries does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Lakshmi Food Industries reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Lakshmi Food Industries may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Lakshmi Food Industries reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Lakshmi Food Industries.
CONTENTS POSTED ON SITE
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You
do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents,
use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media,
make no modifications to any such information, and
do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Lakshmi Food Industries does not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, “Lakshmi Food Industries.” does not warrant that this website will be available without any interruption and is defect free and the website is free of viruses or other harmful components. “Lakshmi Food Industries” will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website.
Upon initiating a Transaction on this website for purchase of any items, You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any all terms of Sale and Purchase. Payment facilities are linked to the Banking laws and Reserve Bank f India guidelines. Any changes in these Policies and laws will automatically become applicable to the transaction facilities provided by us.
You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time then this would make You ineligible for a refund. For electronic payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
Except for Cash On Delivery (CoD) transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received. For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via NEFT / Cheque in favour of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer), as soon as may be reasonably possible. If the payment is part COD and part credit card, /then refunds, if any, will be made in same proportion by NEFT (for COD) and transfer to payment issuing bank (for Credit Card) as the proportion in which the payments were received. Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Lakshmi Food Industries in case of any misuse by Buyer. Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
For discounted sales, No refund or return of goods will be entertained and exchanges are only possible if the required products are available.
Lakshmi Food Industries reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Lakshmi Food Industries may receive from an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
Lakshmi Food Industries reserves the complete right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Lakshmi Food Industries or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that Lakshmi Food Industries will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Lakshmi Food Industries.
REPLACEMENT/ RETURN POLICY / CANCELLATION POLICY
In the event You receive a damaged / defective product or a product that does not comply with the specifications as per your original order, You are required to get in touch with the customer service team through any of the below mentioned channels:
- Call centre at (080) 23212201
- Filling up the ‘Contact Us’ form;
Upon receiving Your complaint, Lakshmi Food Industries shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint and if Lakshmi Food Industries is convinced that the complaint is genuine, Lakshmi Food Industries will initiate process for a replacement. However, in the event of frivolous and baseless complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, Lakshmi Food Industries reserves the right to take necessary legal actions against You and You will be solely liable for all costs incurred by Lakshmi Food Industries in this regard. You expressly acknowledge that the Vendor selling the defective product/ service will be solely responsible to You for any claims that You may have in relation to such defective product/ service and Lakshmi Food Industries shall not in any manner be held liable for the same.
Before accepting shipment of any product, kindly ensure that the product’s packaging is not damaged or tampered. If you observe that the package is damaged or tampered, request you to refuse to accept delivery and inform Lakshmi Food Industries at the earliest. The return process of the product may be restricted by Lakshmi Food Industries depending on the nature and category of the product.
In order to return any products sold through the Website, You are required to comply with the below mentioned conditions, viz:
Please notify Lakshmi Food Industries of receipt of a damaged/ defective product/service within 48-hours of delivery to you. If You are unable to do so within 48-hours, Lakshmi Food Industries shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the order;
Products should be unused;
Lakshmi Food Industries will arrange pick-up of the damaged/defective product through its own logistics partner. In the event Lakshmi Food Industries is unable to do so, Lakshmi Food Industries will notify You regarding the same and You will be required to dispatch the product using a reputed courier in Your respective area within one (1) day from receipt of such notice. Courier freight charges will be reimbursed in such form as is determined by the logistics team upon prior consultation with Lakshmi Food Industries;
Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, bar codes, user manual, warranty card and invoices etc.;
It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of products during transit;
The returned products are subject to verification and checks by Lakshmi Food Industries in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint/ return.
In the event the return of a product is duly accepted by Lakshmi Food Industries, the value of such product, as originally paid by You during acceptance of delivery of product or otherwise, will be refunded to You in line with our refund policy.
If the product can be repaired, Lakshmi Food Industries would get the same repaired and send it back to you.
A promo code, once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by customer or Lakshmi Food Industries.
Returns cannot be made directly to the delivery boy. The option of exchange or return has to be selected online.
Cancellation by Lakshmi Food Industries: There may be certain orders that Lakshmi Food Industries is unable to accept and must cancel. Lakshmi Food Industries reserves the right, at Lakshmi Food Industries’s sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in Your order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by You, non- availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by Lakshmi Food Industries’s credit and fraud avoidance department. Lakshmi Food Industries may also require additional verification or information before accepting any order. Lakshmi Food Industries will contact You if all or any portion of Your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept Your order. If Your order is cancelled after Your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in Your credit card account. A promo code, once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by Customer or Lakshmi Food Industries.
Cancellation by the User: In case of requests for order cancellations, Lakshmi Food Industries reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. As part of usual business practice, if Lakshmi Food Industries receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by Lakshmi Food Industries, Lakshmi Food Industries shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to You within a reasonable period of time.
Lakshmi Food Industries will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed. Lakshmi Food Industries has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. You agree not to dispute the decision made by Lakshmi Food Industries and accept Lakshmi Food Industries’s decision regarding the cancellation.
Lakshmi Food Industries reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by Lakshmi Food Industries as per certain criteria. Any Lakshmi Food Industries Reward Point or Promo Code used for placing the ‘Bulk Order’ will not be refunded as per this cancellation policy. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz: a. Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale b. Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address c. Bulk quantity of the same product ordered d. Invalid address given in order details. Any malpractice used to place the order
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Copy rights:
All content of this site is protected by copyright. You may only use the information, text, pictures or graphics contained in this site for your personal, non-commercial use and may not reproduce, modify, transmit, license or publish it, in whole or in part, for any purpose without the prior written consent of
- Trade Marks
All trademarks, logos and service marks shown in this site are the property of Lakshmi Food Industries or third parties. You are prohibited from using, downloading, copying or distributing them in any way without the written permission of Lakshmi Food Industries or such third party, as the case may be.
Website site is operated and managed by Lakshmi Food Industries and products are sold by the same entity. Images, Catalogues, Usage guide, videos posted on this website solely belong to Lakshmi Food Industries and Lakshmi Food Industries owns all intellectual property rights attached to the same.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the contact details for grievances is given below.
Address: #227/3, 1st Main Road, 3rd cross, Jyoti Nagar, Chandra Layout Bangalore-560072
Phone Number: (080) 23212201
Time: Mon – Sat (9am to 7pm)
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following address: email@example.com